Sunday, August 1, 2010

TV: Christina Hawthorne and Tom Wakefield

Christina Hawthorne (played by Jada Pinkett Smith) is a nurse, widow, and mother of a teenager who spent the last year trying to be all three successfully. Now she's having to acknowledge feelings she has for her co-worker Dr. Tom Wakefield (played by Michael Vartan). The show, in its second season, may not last as the reviews of the show have been negative. Let's hope that there is more of their developing relationship.

Hawthorne Wiki
Hawthorne IMDb

My Comments: I don't watch this show, but perhaps some of you might and could offer more information.

5 comments:

jamdown said...

Not sure if you already have Luke Goss (his wife is Black). You probably can find better photos.

http://www.whosdatedwho.com/celebrities/people/dating/luke-goss.htm

JAMDOWN said...

You may have to find their photos separately, as I couldn't find a joint picture.

She's Jamaican/British and he's Irish.
Zadie Smith and husband Nick Laird

PurpleNepenthe said...

jamdown, thank you! Two couples I wasn't aware of. I will look into them and post soon :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, hv you feature german tennis player boris becker? one black ex wife and current black wife.

PurpleNepenthe said...

I've Becker on my list, but hadn't looked into him. Thanks for reminding me.